Upgraded the entire facility with state of the art high-efficiency lighting
- Both the quantity and quality of the lighting has been improved
- At the same time, we reduced our annual electricity consumption for lighting by 250,000 Kwh
Upgraded our compressed air system
- Reduced our annual electricity consumption for compressed air by 150,000 Kwh
- The combination of isolation valves, improved nozzles, and leak detection should increase electric savings in the future.
Installed float switches on pumps
- Reduced our annual electricity consumption by 30,000 Kwh.
Numerous weatherization projects have been completed and many projects are planned for the future such as:
- Adjusting and lubricating exhaust fan backdraft dampers
- Repairing, sealing and/or replacing windows and doors
- Caulking joints and filling cracks in exterior walls
- Produced significant energy savings
Insulated steam supply piping
- Annual fuel savings of 1750 Therms.
Recycling and Waste Disposal
- We recycle all raw materials.
- As always, we dispose of all waste streams properly in addition to exploring ways to minimize these waste streams.